If your Flame Boss® blower stopped working, please perform the steps provided below with the controller powered on and the blower plugged in:
TIP: If there is no temperature reading for the "Pit" the blower will not run. If the "Pit" displays "OPEN" the blower has been paused from running due to the "Open Pit Pause" feature. The blower will not run if the actual pit temperature has exceeded the set pit temperature.
- Is there a "Pit" temperature reading with a pit probe plugged in? Yes? The blower is inoperative. No? The pit probe may have failed, try step 2.
- Is there a "Pit" temperature reading with a meat probe plugged in? Yes? The blower is inoperative. No? The pit jack may have failed, try step 5.
- If there is a temperature reading when a probe is plugged in the pit jack and the blower does not run, see "Need Help" below.
- If either of the probes does not display a temperature reading when plugged into either jack, see "Need Help" below.
- If neither of the probes displays a temperature reading when plugged into the pit jack, but both probes have readings when plugged in the meat jack, the pit jack has failed.
- See "Need Help" below.
Need Help: To submit a warranty claim or if you need further assistance click here to Contact Us or call us at 800-978-9078.