Mobile App Method
Note: All Flame Boss controllers will only connect to a 2.4 GHz WiFi connection. They will not connect to a 5.0 GHz connection
1. With the controller connected to WiFi, open the Flame Boss mobile app and log in on the Account tab.
2. Go to the Controllers tab and under Added Controllers click the WiFi link under your device.
3. Enter the alternate WiFi Name and WiFi Password for the WiFi network you want to be added and saved to your controller.
4. Click OK.
5. The new WiFi network information is sent to your controller.
Congratulations, your local WiFi network information is now saved on your FB controller. Please follow these steps to determine if your FB controller connects to your local WiFi network:
MyFlameBoss.com Web App Method
1. With the controller connected to WiFi log in to your MyFlameBoss.com account
2. Click 'Profile' on the dark gray toolbar near the top of the page
3. Click the 'Settings' link below the image of the Flame Boss® controller
4. Scroll down and under Other Settings click the 'WiFi' link
5. Enter your WiFi SSID (WiFi Name) in the first box provided
6. Enter your WiFi Password in the second box provided
7. Click 'Submit'
8. A message is displayed stating 'WiFi information successfully sent to your Flame Boss controller'
Congratulations, your local WiFi network information is now saved on your FB controller.