If you are getting a "low battery" alert on your Flame Boss® controller. There is no internal battery in the Flame Boss® controllers. This warning is intended for users who are using our FB Rechargeable Battery Pack. When getting this alert when using the FB 12V DC power supply it usually means the controller is getting less than 1 amp of power. Are you plugging the FB power supply into an extension cord? Please try plugging the controller into a different outlet and/or extension cord.
You can remove the "Low Battery" alert by simply pressing the "Menu" button. If the alert continues to display you can turn off the "Low Battery" alert in an Advanced Menu by following these steps:
1. Press and hold the ‘Menu’ and the 'Up' arrow button (^) at the same time on the controller until a long ‘beep’ is heard and the
following is displayed:
2. Press "Up" button 3 times until the following is displayed:
3. Press "Menu" button 4 times until the following is displayed:
4. Press "Up" button to change Battery Alarm from "On" to "Off"
5. Press "Menu" button to save Battery Alarm "Off" setting.
NOTE: After 15 seconds the display will return to the controller home screen