Please follow the steps below to adjust the Maximum Set Temp setting in the controller's advanced menu:
1. Press and hold the ‘Menu’ button on the controller until a long ‘beep’ is heard and the
following is displayed:
2. Press the ‘Up’ arrow button (^) until the following is displayed:
3. Press ‘Menu’ button two times until the following is displayed:
Max Set Temp
4. Press the ‘Up’ arrow button to change from 475˚ F
5. Press ‘Menu’ until the display returns to main controller screen
Note: The display will automatically return to the main screen after 15 seconds
Note: The temperature ratings for each of our probe types are as follows:
Coated probes are not recommended to be used on cooks greater than 400˚ F.
High-temp probes are not recommended to be used on cooks greater than 475˚ F.
If the temperature probes are damaged from using them on temperatures higher than recommended they will not be covered under our warranty
If you need further assistance, please click here to Contact Us or call us at 800-978-9078.